Recreating some dishes from Superior Cuisine with some LCB Alumni
Dawn came to visit me on Sunday so we got together with Andrew and Merine and we decided to re-create 2 recipes from Superior Cuisine. We hope to do more as she is here until next week.
Here's to more dishes to come!
Dawn and I working on my 5 burner stove. It felt like old times!
Dawn trying to thicken the mascarpone souffle mixture on the stove
It takes 3 people to deep fry potatoes! Andrew is working on his hamburgers in the background.
Dawn and I made the tabouleh with poached prawns served with vanilla oil. I had some left over so I am going to keep it to eat with other salads. This dish was wonderful and perfect for summer.
Andrew's double fried potatoes
Andrew using my Weber to grill his hamburger patties
The delicious home made hamburger patties on foccacia bread served with blue cheese and mozzarella cheese
Main course with a Heineken! Juicy beef pattie served with foccacia bread, duo of blue and mozzarella cheese, duo of grilled and beer battered onions with HP sauce... delicious!
A closer look at the cut hamburger. Still juicy in the middle!
Loreta, the real pastry chef helping us sift the mascarpone mixture
Our mixture was not filled up to the top hence we think that's why it didn't rise as much as Chef Cedric's or maybe we are just not as skilled!
Ta da! Warm mascarpone souffle with orange powder. We could not find pink kitty powder so we used orange powder instead. The souffle was very delicious. I ate the whole thing. In fact, I ate the entire meal.
Here's to more dishes to come!










Comments
Post a Comment